Look at that, another neatly numbered picture. I’m great, aren’t I?
1. This is just a mirror. One side is normal and the other is slightly magnified. I think I got it for a dollar or something at Forever 21 or something. Right where they pile all that stuff as you’re going to the register.
2. This is a Garnier eye roller, which is supposed to decrease puffy eyes. I haven’t noticed much.
3. Lip stain. I tend to use lip stain more than lipstick or lipgloss, because it doesn’t feel sticky to me.
4. This is the bag itself. You can sort of tell how big it is by the things next to it. It’s Estee Lauder, and my aunt gave it to me years ago with two larger ones that fit the same general color scheme.
6. It’s a brow/eyelash brushie comby thing. What is it called? I don’t know. I always have to separate my eyelashes after I’ve put mascara on.
7. Eyebrow gel. I feel weird without it. Like my eyebrows are going all over the place.
8. Burt’s Bees pomegranate lip balm. It’s the best. I’ve been using it since I was in middle school.
9. Fresh’s Sugar lip treatment in Passion. I think it tastes and smells like lemon bars.
10. YSL Sheer Volupte Lip Candy in Pomegranate Passion, I believe. It’s a super sheer, lightly tinted lip balm/gloss. I like it a lot.
11. This is a mini of Smashbox’s Full Exposure mascara. I keep the full size one on my dressing table and a mini in my bag because I’m scatterbrained and sometimes I forget to put it on. I don’t like doing eyeliner and eyeshadow all the time, so usually I’ll just do eyebrow gel and mascara as I’m rushing out the door.
12. Hand sanitizer. I have a million of this floating around my bag, desk, bedroom, everywhere. Because germs.
Send submissions/other collab ideas to me at email@example.com, follow me on Twitter here, Instagram here, and if you miss me a lot and want funny gifs I didn’t make with captions I did make, Tumblr here.